Tuesday 7 June 2016

Featured Book: The Hanged Man Society by Tessa Sackville



99c


Benneit Fitz James is everything a girl is looking for: 
Handsome. 
Smart. 
Royal. 

He’s also a member of the exclusive and illusive secret club: The Hanged Man Society. 

For centuries the secret society has been the only club that mattered at my university. An invitation to one of their dazzling events is a rare and desired thing. If you are special enough to be noticed by a Hanged Man, you’re set for life. 

A centuries old legacy built on sworn oaths sealed in blood; the society closely guards a dark and sinister secret. Loyal to each other alone, connected for nearly three hundred years. 

I’m Jane. I’m no one. 

Or at least I was until Benneit Fitz James noticed me. 

No one says no to The Hanged Man Society. Not even me. 

Now I know their secret. 

Love won’t save me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment