Wednesday 27 July 2016

Featured Book: Him - A Stepbrother Romance by Stephanie Brother


99c

BUY HERE

Everyone has a teenage crush.
You know, the hot celeb that you and your friends gush about!
Never in million years do you actually expect to meet your crush in real life.
But I did.
And he became my new step brother.
He’s the hottest guy I’ve ever seen, with sea foam green eyes that stop strangers on the street and a rock hard body that rivals Chris Hemsworth. Yeah, that hot!
And he’s from one of the wealthiest families in America.
But none of that means a thing because I hate him for what he and his stupid friends did to me years ago. It was what made me plead to go away to boarding school and then to graduate school in South Africa.

As much as I want to stay in hiding, I can’t because I have to go back to the Hamptons and face him at the funeral.
Him.
The man I’m doomed to see plastered on every gossip magazine and billboard. The man wanted by every woman alive because he’s so f*cking sexy.

But not me.

I won’t fall for a man like him.

Never.

Never again.

Not even him.

No matter what the sight of his gorgeous body does to my insides.



No comments:

Post a Comment